introduction


Hi there! I'm Jasmine.

I'm a 24-year-old who very recently graduated with my Masters of Science in Education in Educational Leadership and Higher Education and now I've moved to Georgia to accept a job and pursue my dream career as student affairs professional who works primarily within the fraternity and sorority life community.

I initially started this blog when I was in high school (forever ago) to replace my livejournal when the community slowly started fading away, but as I continued through to college and eventually graduate school, I found that blogging fell by the wayside.

Now that I am out of school, I am more ready than ever to share the craziness of everyday life with you!

Here are some quick facts about me:
  • I'm a sister of Sigma Kappa Sorority
  • I love dogs
  • I can't really swim
  • My entire bedroom is cactus/succulent themed
  • Winter is my favorite season
  • I will never turn down Thai food

Post a Comment