More Burt's Bees Lip Crayons

So I posted yesterday about picking up two of the six Burt's Bees Lip Crayons and how absolutely in love with them I was and as it turns out that my boyfriend saw my post and went out and got me the other four colors which means I HAD to swatch them for you guys!

1.  Burt's Bees Lip Crayons in Sedona Sands and Carolina Coast

They both apply just as well as Niagara Overlook and Napa Vineyard. Sedona Sands is a pink with a slight brown tint and Carolina Coast is a very light pink.

Out of these two Sedona Sands is my favorite because it doesn't apply streaky and it is a great muted color. Carolina Coast can be a bit streaky (which I think is because it is so light colored) but it can be fixed by blending it a little with your finger.

2. Burt's Bee Lip Crayons in Hawaiian Smolder and Redwood Forest

Hawaiian Smolder is a perfect pink color that doesn't apply streaky like Carolina Coast and Redwood Forest is a brownish red.

Redwood Forest is actually my favorite out of all of the lip crayons because it has a beautiful tint without being overbearing and it really would go well with almost anything. If I had to rank my favorite colors it would be:
1. Redwood Forest
2. Niagara Overlook
3. Hawaiian Smolder
4. Napa Valley
5. Sedona Sands
6. Carolina Coast

Post a Comment