Wet N Wild Megalist Lipstick

So since I have been obsessed with experimenting with new colors but I really don't have the money to try on every lipstick in the world (sadly enough), so I decided to raid Walgreen's Wet N Wild section  awhile ago for some $2 lipsticks that I could play around with.

1. Wet N Wild Megalast Lipsticks in Bare it All and Purty Persimmon

Now all of the lipsticks I bought are mattes because I have so many different lip butter colors and I wanted something different.

Bare it All is a brown tinted nude that is really nice. The color stays pretty well and it is easy to apply. Now I do recommend using a lip balm under all of the Megalast Colors because after awhile your lips will start to feel a little dry, but it is honestly not too bad.

Purty Persimmon is my favorite Megalast Color that I own because it is perfect for summer. It is a orange lipstick and like the others it applies very well and stays for a decent time. 

Now while I do love the color I do not love the fact that this color seems to stain my lips purple-y/pink. I honestly don't know why it stains that color when the actual color is so far off, but the staining will stay all night.

2. Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Cherry Bomb & Wet N Wild Fergie Collection in Pagan Angel

Cherry Bomb is the perfect fall and winter color in my opinion. I found this color to be the smoothest of all of the ones I have and it once again stays for a decent amount of time. However, you have to make sure to blend it well with your finger after you apply it so it doesn't look splotchy or patchy. Just like Purty Persimmon, Cherry Bomb is very staining and will leave your lips a purple tinted pink color basically all night (no matter how much you try to get it off).

Now Pagan Angel is a different story! It is very thick and it is really hard to apply evenly. I had to try over three times to get an even coat and it required a lot of blending with my finger (which is awful with a black lipstick because it is hard to get off your skin). It also smells very strongly of crayons which is very off-putting.

I don't see myself keeping this color around in my regular makeup circulation. Instead, I think this lipstick is going to go where all of my makeup goes to die: the Halloween makeup bin I keep around for face painting and costumes.

Post a Comment