What I've Been Doing for Two Years...

I did some traveling.

I met amazing people and made great friends during my time completing my graduate work in Virginia.

I supervised some phenomenal student leaders as a Graduate Assistant.


...and after two long years, I graduated with my Masters of Science in Education (M.S.Ed) in Educational Leadership and Higher Education.

Now, I'm starting my next life stage (and my first time not being a student). I've moved from Virginia to Georgia to accept my dream position as a student affairs professional who gets to support the fraternal community each and every day.

Since I'm finally done with being a student (at least for now) and have a lot more free time, you will be seeing more activity around these parts. I have a huge revamp plan for this place and I can't wait to get the party started!

Post a Comment