Favorite Drugstore Beauty Products


1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless: I use this translucent powder as a great setting powder for under my eyes. I also use it to set my eye shadow primer.

2. Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser: I switched to this concealer from the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer because I feel like it stays put all day. The sponge tip applicator also makes this a great concealer to keep in in my bag because it is perfect for quick touch-ups.

3. Physicians Formula Lash Booster Eyeliner: I used to be a die-hard Stila eyeliner fanatic, but once they reformulated I noticed it drying out a lot faster than usual. I saw ThaTayla rave about this on YouTube and I absolutely love it. It has a brush tip and applies so smoothly and is so black. I can't vouch that it has actual last boosting properties, but as an eyeliner it is fantastic.

4. Essence Make Me Brow: I don't use this alone, because my brows are both thin and light, but I like to use this with my Anastasia Brow Wiz to give my brow hairs some more definition and make them look a little less filled.

5. L'Oreal Infallible Setting Spray: This is literally the only setting spray I have liked. I tried Urban Decay's and I just didn't feel like it did enough to justify the price. This has been perfect for those crazy humid Georgia days.

6. Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Primer: I'm not really sure if this primer actually helps keep my oil under control, but it does make my foundation easier to apply.

7. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Moisturizer Extra Dry: I have nothing but good things to say about this moisturizer. It is by far the BEST moisturizer I have EVER used. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't agitate it one bit (unlike the overhyped Cervae in a tub). My only advice is to make sure that you buy the extra dry version because the other version is fragranced. 

8. L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara: I just love this mascara so much. The only downside is the pink on the bottle chips away after awhile and makes the tube look terrible.

Post a Comment